Posted by Jim
on January 08, 2014 / Posted in Blog
At the recent InterTradeIreland Meet the Buyer events we told you about ELEVATE – our sales development programme for micro-enterprises. Elevate provides financial assistance to help you identify cross-border markets and new customers across the island. By working with a marketing expert with experitse in your industry, you will have the opportunity to develop a winning cross-border sales plan for your business.
What’s in it for you?
- £5,000/€5,900 in support
- 100% funded
- Simple application process
- One to one advice
AM I eligible?
- Be a small company with less than 10 employees with the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver this project.
- Be a manufacturing or a tradeable service company with an annual turnover less then £1m/€1.2m.
- Have a satisfactory track record and trading history in your home market (minimum 18 months).
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales.
- Not have generated more than 30% of your total turnover in the cross-border market.
- Have a sufficiently unique product or service so as not to displace existing products or services in the market place.
- Sole traders and partnerships that satisfy the eligibility criteria are also welcome to apply.
How do I apply?
To find out more about Elevate and to download an application form visit www.intertradeireland.com/elevate or contact the InterTradeIreland trade team on 028 3083 4145 (048 from Ireland).
Spaces are limited so get your application in early!
*Funding will be based on the euro equivalent of £5,000 at the time of application
James is a director with JCR Network Services Ltd, which provides sales, marketing and business development expertise to local SMEs in Ireland and the UK. Many businesses have developed their growth strategies through our focussed actions. We specialise in helping the agri-food , emerging technology, manufacturing and services sectors.