Posted by Jim
on January 08, 2014 / Posted in Blog
At the recent InterTradeIreland Meet the Buyer events we told you about ELEVATE – our sales development programme for micro-enterprises. Elevate provides financial assistance to help you identify cross-border markets and new customers across the island. By working with a marketing expert with experitse in your industry, you will have the opportunity to develop a winning cross-border sales plan for your business.
What’s in it for you?
- £5,000/€5,900 in support
- 100% funded
- Simple application process
- One to one advice
AM I eligible?
- Be a small company with less than 10 employees with the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver this project.
- Be a manufacturing or a tradeable service company with an annual turnover less then £1m/€1.2m.
- Have a satisfactory track record and trading history in your home market (minimum 18 months).
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales.
- Not have generated more than 30% of your total turnover in the cross-border market.
- Have a sufficiently unique product or service so as not to displace existing products or services in the market place.
- Sole traders and partnerships that satisfy the eligibility criteria are also welcome to apply.
How do I apply?
To find out more about Elevate and to download an application form visit www.intertradeireland.com/elevate or contact the InterTradeIreland trade team on 028 3083 4145 (048 from Ireland).
Spaces are limited so get your application in early!
*Funding will be based on the euro equivalent of £5,000 at the time of application