The latest EBRD client and potential client survey is full of good news about levels of satisfaction with the EBRD and perceptions of its work and expertise.Among the main findings from the 2014 Ipsos Mori survey were that 90 per cent of the EBRD’s clients are satisfied or very satisfied with the overall service they receive and 90 per cent are likely to recommend us to a colleague or a peer.
“The aim was to find out our client’s assessment of the EBRD, their level of satisfaction in general and in particular with our products, our services, and their preferred method of communications,” the EBRD’s Istvan Ipper said. Independent polling agency Ipsos MORI interviewed 409 client and potential client companies, conducting half-hour in-depth phone conversations with senior company representatives in 14 countries where the EBRD invests and 10 FDI countries. The survey yielded the following results, among others.
- 90 per cent of clients are satisfied with the overall service they receive from EBRD with over half saying they are very satisfied.
- 90 per cent of clients say they are so satisfied that they are likely or very likely to recommend the EBRD to a peer or colleague.
- More than 80 per cent of clients are satisfied with the Bank’s technical, sector, local and country expertise.
- 75 per cent of clients feel that the EBRD offers a good range of financial products and services.
- 78 per cent of clients agree that the EBRD’s local office provides valuable support to their business/organisation.
- 85 per cent of clients and potential clients who visit the EBRD website rate it good.
- “In this survey we also wanted to find out about the general awareness and the views of the EBRD from non-client companies who have large investments in our regions, but are not yet working with us”, said Mr Ipper.
Likewise, both client and non-client companies are very well aware of the EBRD’s main objectives, such as encouraging entrepreneurship, private sector development and transition to market economies. A healthy 70% of our clients in Ukraine, for instance, indicated transition as a key EBRD objective.Most of our clients believe that the EBRD has high levels of local and country expertise and they see our local offices as an important source of support and advice for them and their business.
17 Mar 2015