Posted by Jim
on April 25, 2013 / Posted in Blog
|If you’re a small company that needs to increase its sales, why not take your business up a level with InterTradeIreland Elevate – our sales development programme for small business. Elevate will provide financial assistance to help you identify cross-border markets and new customers across the island. Work with a marketing expert within your industry to develop a winning cross-border sales plan for your business.
What’s in it for you?
– £5k in support
– 100% funded
– Simple application process
– One to One advice
Am I elgible?
You must :
- Be a small company with less than 10 employees with the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project;
- Be a manufacturing or tradeable service company with an annual turnover below €1.2m/£1m;
- Have a satisfactory track record and a trading history in their home market (minimum of 18 mths);
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales;
- Have not generated more than 30% of their total turnover in the target cross-border market;
- Have a sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the market place.
- Sole traders and partnerships that satisfy eligibility criteria are also welcome to apply.
How do I apply?
To find out more information about Elevate and to download a simple application form visit: www.intertradeireland.com/elevate or contact the InterTradeIreland trade team on 028 3083 4145 (048 from Ireland).
Download the Elevate Flier here.
Spaces are limited so get your application in early!
James is a director with JCR Network Services Ltd, which provides sales, marketing and business development expertise to local SMEs in Ireland and the UK. Many businesses have developed their growth strategies through our focussed actions. We specialise in helping the agri-food , emerging technology, manufacturing and services sectors.