Posted by Jim
on April 25, 2013 / Posted in Blog
|If you’re a small company that needs to increase its sales, why not take your business up a level with InterTradeIreland Elevate – our sales development programme for small business. Elevate will provide financial assistance to help you identify cross-border markets and new customers across the island. Work with a marketing expert within your industry to develop a winning cross-border sales plan for your business.
What’s in it for you?
– £5k in support
– 100% funded
– Simple application process
– One to One advice
Am I elgible?
You must :
- Be a small company with less than 10 employees with the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project;
- Be a manufacturing or tradeable service company with an annual turnover below €1.2m/£1m;
- Have a satisfactory track record and a trading history in their home market (minimum of 18 mths);
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales;
- Have not generated more than 30% of their total turnover in the target cross-border market;
- Have a sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the market place.
- Sole traders and partnerships that satisfy eligibility criteria are also welcome to apply.
How do I apply?
To find out more information about Elevate and to download a simple application form visit: www.intertradeireland.com/elevate or contact the InterTradeIreland trade team on 028 3083 4145 (048 from Ireland).
Download the Elevate Flier here.
Spaces are limited so get your application in early!