Posted by Jim
on April 30, 2018 / Posted in Blog
InterTradeIreland in conjunction with its partner organisations is holding another Meet the Buyer event:
Armagh City Hotel, Armagh, Co Armagh
Wednesday 13th June 2018
8:30am – 1:30pm
- If you are an SME this event is an opportunity for you to:
- Meet the sourcing teams from the 9 Centres Of Procurement Expertise (CoPE) and other key NI public sector buyers
- Meet Sourcing teams from the 11 Councils in Northern Ireland
- Hear from NI public sector buyers about their procurement processes, what they want from suppliers and upcoming opportunities
- Visit one of the eTendersNI.gov.uk information sessions.
- Find out about the latest procurement news and trends
- Find out about funding opportunities and supports available
For more information and to register Click Here.