Posted by Jim
on April 30, 2018 / Posted in Blog
InterTradeIreland in conjunction with its partner organisations is holding another Meet the Buyer event:
Armagh City Hotel, Armagh, Co Armagh
Wednesday 13th June 2018
8:30am – 1:30pm
- If you are an SME this event is an opportunity for you to:
- Meet the sourcing teams from the 9 Centres Of Procurement Expertise (CoPE) and other key NI public sector buyers
- Meet Sourcing teams from the 11 Councils in Northern Ireland
- Hear from NI public sector buyers about their procurement processes, what they want from suppliers and upcoming opportunities
- Visit one of the eTendersNI.gov.uk information sessions.
- Find out about the latest procurement news and trends
- Find out about funding opportunities and supports available
For more information and to register Click Here.
James is a director with JCR Network Services Ltd, which provides sales, marketing and business development expertise to local SMEs in Ireland and the UK. Many businesses have developed their growth strategies through our focussed actions. We specialise in helping the agri-food , emerging technology, manufacturing and services sectors.