Learn how you can access pipeline contracts and make new connections
Join InterTradeIreland on Wednesday 22 June at the Titanic Belfast for a day of insight and learning. Learn how you can access pipeline contracts valued at £60m+ and make connections with the decision makers in Translink.
What to expect from the event
- 1-2-1 meetings with Translink’s key decision makers, business users and their primary contractors.
- Meet the Translink Procurement Team and gain valuable insights around tendering for Translink contracts.
- Meet with representatives from Dublin Bus & Iarnrod Eireann to hear about their business development activities.
- Get advice and guidance on tendering and other business supports from InterTradeIreland, Invest NI and eTendersNI.
- Engage and network with other suppliers and industry peers.
Who you will meet
You will meet with the following procurement category teams and key decision makers across the Translink Group:
- Fleet & Engineering category – incorporating: Bus Engineering, Rail Engineering, Bus and Rail Systems & Operations.
- Rail Infrastructure category – incorporating: Structures, Renewals, Permanent Way, Signalling & Telecoms.
- Property & Estates category – incorporating: Property Works, Property Maintenance, Facilities Management.
- Corporate Services category – incorporating: Marketing & Communications, Digital Comms/Design & Print, Human Resources, ICT & Ticketing, Health, Safety & Environment.
- Wrightbus Ltd (bus fleet)
- Farrans/Sacyr JV (construction – Belfast Transport Hub)
- Babcock (permanent way and signalling & telecoms)
- Cleary Contracting (construction)
- Switch Mobility (bus fleet)
- Volvo UK Ltd (bus fleet)
- Graham (construction)
- Adman Civil Projects FP McCann (construction)
- McLaughlin & Harvey (construction)
- Lowry Building & Civil Engineering (construction)
- CAF SA (rail fleet)
Also attending are:
- Dublin Bus
- Iarnroad Eireann
- Invest NI
- eTendersNI (CPD)
- VANRATH (permanent and temporary recruitment)
- Hays (permanent and temporary recruitment)
The event will start at 08:45 with registration and networking opening at 08:00.
- 08:00 – Registration, Networking & Refreshments
- 08:45 – Opening Speeches Margaret Hearty, InterTradeIreland Chief Executive Paddy Anderson, Translink Chief Financial Officer Tricia Massey, Head of Group Procurement
- 09:00 – Stands open
- 09.10 – Workshops commence
- 15:00 – Event Close
First published 12 May 2022