InterTradeIreland, in partnership with Northern Ireland Water, want to ensure suppliers continue to connect and stay informed about upcoming NI Water opportunities. We have therefore teamed up once again to virtually deliver our very popular Meet the Buyer event on 24th March 2021.
With a staggering £124+million worth of NI Water contracts due to be tendered in 2021, this event is your opportunity to make game-changing connections with key NI Water budget holders and sub-contractors.
Just like our physical events, this FREE online event will enable new and existing suppliers to:
- Hear from the NI Water CEO about the organisational spending plans over the next 5 years; amounting to nearly £375million.
- Have individual one to one meetings with the key budget holders from across all NI Water business units:
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Leakage Networks,
- Waste Management
- Analytical Services
- Facilities Management
- Professional Services / HR
- Customer Services
- Discuss sub-contracting opportunities with key NI Water contractors; including: Meridian; McAllister Group; Lowry; CTS; Grahams & BSG
- Discuss upcoming business development activities with Ervia, who has procurement responsibility for three utilities in Ireland (Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland and Aurora Telecoms)
- Get advice and guidance from InterTradeIreland & Invest NI on programmes and supports.
Registrations will open on Tuesday 23rd February, so for now, keep this date in your diary!