You are invited to a ‘Supplier Engagement Event’ being held by InterTradeIreland in conjunction with its partner organisations in Glenavon House Hotel, Cookstown, County Tyrone on 21st June 2017
Why should you attend?
- If you have a good or service that councils procure – this event is for you!
- It is FREE to attend. Local Government Supplier Event 21 June 2017InterTradeIreland Programme (1) 21.6.17
- Meet the procurement personnel from the following Northern Ireland Councils:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Counci
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
- Meet personnel from the following Councils in Ireland
- Cavan County Council
- Louth County Council
- Monaghan County Council
- Sligo County Council
- Find out what councils require from suppliers and discuss upcoming procurement opportunities with council staff
- Meet representatives from Central Procurement Directorate (CPD) and the Office of Government Procurement (OGP)
- Get help registering on the main procurement portals on the island etenders.ie, etendersNI.gov.uk and supplygov.ie
- Visit the Business Information Zone to Find out about funding opportunities and supports that are currently available to SMEs across the island of Ireland
- Attend information sessions such as Brexit and Top tips to help create that winning tender
Full registration and programme details are available on the website.
If you require any further information please contact Grant, Caroline or Aveen at InterTradeIreland.