3 April 2013
PLATO EBR appoints high-powered mentoring panel of over 30 coaching experts within various industry sectors. The PLATO EBR coaches promote a diverse range of experience in areas such as:
- Management and Leadership skills
- Marketing and social media
- Sales and Strategy
- Financial management
- Legal and cross-border taxation
- Human Resources and Employment issues
- Planning and business improvement
- Entering new markets and Exporting
- Production and Processes
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The consultants are highly specialised individuals within their field and will work with SMEs participating in the PLATO networks throughout the East Border Region. They seek to assist businesses in the East Border Region with the unique challenges they face to growth and competitiveness by specifically focussing on a dedicated 12-month programme of mentoring activity.
Over the lifetime of the Programme, 16 Plato Groups involving 240 SMEs will be formed which will require group clinics and the one-to-one support of the esteemed SME mentors. The PLATO Participant companies are from diverse industry sectors (excluding retail) across the East Border Region.