Do you have an innovation project that could lead to the development of a new or improved product, service, business model, or process? Will it create value in your business, produce new profits or help grow the business? If so, then an Innovation Voucher could help support this.
How can an Innovation Voucher help my business?
£5K Innovation Vouchers allow businesses or potential entrepreneurs to get expertise from a public sector knowledge provider, such as a University or College (NI and ROI) for your innovation project.
** Please note that this programme does not involve the payment of any funds directly to participating businesses.**
Typical projects we support include:
- Expertise to help create or improve products, services, business models or processes
- Access to specialist expertise in new materials
- Tapping into research and scientific expertise
Activities that are not eligible include:
- Business plans, market research and financial planning
- Website and app related activity
- Marketing and sales activity
- Training courses
- Working with a private sector provider
- Deadline for completed applications is 3pm on Friday 27 May 2022.Innovation Vouchers are available to early-stage and pre-trading entities as well as to established companies